To put it simply, I didn’t know that I needed the Backflip case until I had one. The idea of a case with a built-in kickstand seemed worthwhile, but I didn’t think it was something I’d find myself using often. I was dead wrong.
In a world of $5 silicone cases, the $29.95 BackFlip may seem pricey; consider that it fully supplants the $25 iZel, however, and the price seems just right.
What we like:
- Incredibly useful. I’d take it over any standalone solution I’ve seen so far, if only because I can’t forget it.
- Nice, durable high-quality silicone. It’s the good stuff, not that junk that falls apart if its left in a hot car.
- Full access to all of the iPhone’s buttons, the silence switch, and the dock port
- Can be used in portrait or landscape mode
What we didn’t:
- The stand is a bit tough to put away at first
[ Article Source: CrunchGear ]