Opened in March 2012, Tunnel15 is offering innovative solutions for office spaces. While offering professional expertise, flexibility, high quality services, and convenience to its clients, Tunnel15 is perfect for Independents, Start-Ups and Small Enterprises alike. At Tunnel15 you can have your own ready-to-use private, fully serviced personal office including all the following benefits:
· Fully furnished
· Free Wi-Fi high-speed internet
· Security system in place
· 24/7 smartcard key
· Free electricity, heating, office cleaning
· Free reception services
· Mail management
· Meeting Room available
Tunnel15 is a coworking officer provider based in the beautiful city of Carouge, a few minutes from Geneva city centre. According to Tunnel15:
- They strive to created a relaxed yet professional setting in which serviced offices and coworking facilities can be provided.
- They encourage a coworking culture within Geneva, emphasising the benefits of sharing a work space and the rewards of entrepreneurship.
- They offer fully furnished serviced closed offices.
- They offer extremely flexible contracts, ideal for start-up companies and established businesses alike.
Haworth Lloyd is a boutique search and selection consultancy that specialises in the alternative investment management industry, working predominantly for:
- funds of hedge funds whether privately owned, part of private banks, family offices, investment management firms or investment banks;
- single manager hedge funds across various strategies (eg private equity, event driven, multi-strategy, equity long/short, structured credit);
- prime brokerage departments;
Geographically, Haworth Lloyd works on assignments in London, New York, Zurich and Geneva.
More can be found at: www.haworthlloyd.com
The offices of the logistics company Cargo were recently redesigned by Group8 studios. The office uses a mix of open plan space and old cargo containers. The containers are scattered throughout, providing various areas for meetings, private work and conferences. The eclectic nature of the containers is counterbalanced by the utilisation of white in the open areas and simple office furniture. Aside from the novelty of placing containers within a logistics company’s place of work, the area is extremely well designed. The office simultaneously provides an open fresh environment in which to work, but also ensuring that productivity is not hindered when privacy or discretion is necessary.
The offices were designed by Group8, with the team in charge of this project including; Christophe Pidoux, Christian Giussoni, Richard Fulop and Marco Neri. The concept was developed in collaboration with the Spanish office furniture manufacturer Dynamobel.
[Pictures via Group8]
What originally drew us to Wågensjö and Herberger’s home was their amazing home office desk. Their architect built the floating desk, which attaches to the wall behind and at its sides, with a hollow core where cables and power strips can hide. Once we started flipping through their Flickr account though, we saw their house had a lot more to offer than just a cool desk…
… see the slideshow or…